- Are the necklaces safe for my baby?
- The necklaces are designed to be worn by an adult, and the baby to play with it under close supervision. Babybeads-uk necklaces have been safety tested and conform to BS EN71 (1995) + A1 +AC1 Part 3, EN71 (2005) A9 Part 1 & EN71 (2005) Part 1 standards. They are not suitable to be worn by a child under the age of 3.
- How long are the necklaces?
- The necklaces vary in length. They are approximately 100 cms/39" in circumference.
- How are the necklaces and bracelets packaged?
- There is no logout option. Is my data at risk if I use a shared computer?
- How do I buy your products?
These questions are by no means exhaustive. If you have a question please let us know and we will add it.